Product Name: L-Glutamine 500mg 90 Capsules
A conditionally essential amino acid which only appears to benefit the body as supplementation when otherwise deficient (vegans, vegetarians with low dairy intake) or during prolonged endurance exercise. Anecdotally reported to reduce sugar cravings.
Glutamine is one of the 20 naturally occurring amino acids in dietary protein, specifically it is a conditionally essential amino acid (being elevated to essential during periods of disease and muscle wasting typical of physical trauma).
Glutamine is a very effective intestinal and immune system health compound, as these cells use glutamine as the preferred fuel source rather than glucose.
L-Glutamine is an amino acid that is used in biosynthesis of proteins. 20 amino acids are the building blocks of protein.
8 are essential amino acid which can be acquired through food and other 12 are produced by body naturally under normal condition known as Non-essential amino acids L-Glutamine is one of these non-essential amino acid.
If your body doesn’t produce enough non-essential amino acid then L-Glutamine helps to fulfil this requirement.
It is the most abundant free amino acid in muscle cells.
It also helps to improve brain function in alcoholics, resulting in improved sleep, decreased anxiety and reduced craving for alcohol.
Glutamine can readily pass the blood brain barrier and is therefore known as brain fuel as it can enhance mental functioning.
It also helps during the time of stress, recovering from injury, infection or surgery Glutamine is also an important muscle building amino acid and helps to maintain healthy muscle glycogen stores after exercise.
HPMC capsule shell.
Benefits / Uses:
• Improves gastrointestinal health because it is a vital nutrient for the intestines to rebuild and repair.
• It helps to maintain normal blood glucose and acid levels.
• Helps heal ulcers and leaky gut by acting as a Band-Aid for protection from further damage
• It also helps to people who gym or exercise, by helping storage of healthy muscle glycogen after exercise.
• It contributes to normal immune system. As it is used by white blood cells.
• It also helps to keep the healthier brain function and mood by clearing the ammonia from the brain tissues. It is an essential neurotransmitter in the brain and helps with memory, focus and concentration
• It reduces the alcohol craving by resulting sleep and decreased stress.
• It has several metabolism functions.
• Most importantly, it helps you to fight cancer.
Direction to use:
One to three (1 – 2) capsules, three times a day.
Amino acids are preferred to be taken with fruit juice or water rather than milk. It is also recommended to take amino acid 30 minutes before any meal OR should be taken before going to sleep.
Any supplement must not be used as substitute for a varied and balance diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If pregnant, breastfeeding OR taking any other medication please consult your doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Please discontinue this product on immediate basis if any side effect occurs and consult your doctor.
Do not exceed the stated dose unless under medical supervision
Not intended to use by person under the age of 18. Keep out of sight reach of children
Store in a cool, dry place.
Always read the label before use.
This product is not suitable for those wish to remove corn OR maize form their diet.
This product is manufactured in the site that also handles allergy based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
Dairy, Gluten, GMO(Genetically Modified Food) , Lactose, Maize, Soya, Starch, Wheat, Yeast.
Glutamine can readily pass the blood brain barrier and is therefore known as brain fuel as it can enhance mental functioning. It helps to muscle building amino acid and helps to maintain healthy muscle glycogen stores after exercise.